Auto Repair Long Beach
562-426-6322 ~ Auto Repair Long Beach. Whether the issue is on the electrical system, alignment, transmission or air conditioning system. The diagnostic equipment and high-tech scanners used by Auto Repair Long Beach, can get to the root of any auto problem. The ASE Certified Master Technicians are able to fix everything. Call us for your Auto repair questions today. We fix foreign and domestic vehicles from the sporty Nissan 370Z Coupe and GT-R models to the robust Nissan Titan. The Auto Repair Long Beach is voted the best in the Long Beach region and is a AAA Auto Approved shop. The standard of the professional workmanship by the auto repair experts is backed-up by a 2 year ~ 24,000 Miles Warranty. The service and repairs offered by Auto Repair Long Beach are available to customer in among others, Long Beach. Signal Hill, Seal Beach and Cypress. We offer free local towing if repairs are done at our auto repair shop. We have a free Shuttle and rental service to our customers to and from the office, school and/or home while repairs are being done.
For your convenience Auto Repair Long Beach has a nice waiting room for your comfort while your Auto is being repaired or serviced. Auto Repair Long Beach has proudly been in business for over 30 years. We offer our expertise whether you live in 90631, 92870, 92885 or 92801 and the surrounding vicinity. Call Today for Auto Repairs in Long Beach at 562-426-6322 to schedule your automobile service.
- Servando OrozcoCEO & Company FounderServando Orozco
CEO & Company Founder
As CEO of Orozco’s Auto Service I want to thank you our customers, employees, friends, and community for your trust and support. And assure you that all of our facilities will continue to provide you service with the same Quality and Value we have become known for.
I was born in Michoacan, Mexico. In 1987 when I arrived in this country like many other immigrants I was full of hopes and dreams. I met a man who taught me the art of auto service and repair. I had a dream and set a goal to open my own auto repair shop and although there were times in which I was challenged I never lost sight of that goal and dream. In achieving my goal I found that it made me a new person. That person, now a husband of Cindy and a father to three children, Brianna, Andrew and Kenya continues to set new goals for myself, my family, and staff. In a effort to continue growing and changing in positive ways I read many books and take the advice of my mentors Bob Cooper and the late Jim Rohn. Two people who always remind me that we are in the People business not the car business. With that I believe in helping the community and through my participation with the YMCA, Kiwanis, and Bellflower Noon Lions clubs I surround myself with great people that can do great things for the community. On a more personal level my family and golf are my greatest passions. Golf being a way to relax and spend time with my children all of which I have taught the game.Read moreRead less
- Cindy OrozcoCo-OwnerCindy is not only Servando's wife she also the boss. She is an charge of pay bill, payroll, marketing,she is very involve in the community. Cindy was born in Los Angeles, CA in 1974 and is the eldest of her three brothers. She is a great-hearted mom of 3 lovely children and wife to the philanthropist of this business. Her greatest role model was her very wise mom who said, “You can’t judge people unless you know where they come from”. As the mom of this successful business and absorbing her wise mom’s advice to heart she has created a strong culturally diversified solid working environment for over 13 years. Her greatest joy in life is her lovely children in whom she hopes one day will obtain their own unique way of success in terms of happiness. She loves the privilege of being a parent because it requires a lot of patience, responsibility and memorable feeling knowing you are teaching your kids to become better citizens of society. This noble woman’s favorite activities include graphic art, just designing things from her creative mind and improving herself health wise.Read moreRead less
- Eddie FloresManager for Long Beach Atlantic Ave. & Long Beach Blvd. ShopsImagine if you could go to the happiest place on earth almost every weekend with your family. Eduardo as a Disneyland member for 16 years gets the privilege to share this experience with his wife and 4 daughters. He was born in Mazatlan, Mexico in 1967. He enjoys working around his house and spending time with his kids. He has worked here for 7 years 8 months providing exceptional service and feels that this job is a step in the right direction in his life. He finds great passion in his job knowing that he gains more and more knowledge from his experiences. This determined, hard working father desires to continue to raise his children at their own capabilities and hopes to one day buy more financial property.Read moreRead less
- Jeff FriasService AdvisorJeff has natural give talent of customer service. Many people have traveled to different places around the world, but how many have actually stayed and lived surrounded by paradise. This 6 year experienced Service Advisor has had an opportunity to live 3 years in Alaska, the state with the least amount of roads, but with the greatest amount of uncultivated land naturally reflecting its beauty to everyone. He was born in UCLA medical hospital in 1983. He enjoys working in this business because he loves providing good customer service, enjoys cars and gets to work alongside his family. In the near future he would like to achieve financial freedom. Some of his favorite hobbies include basketball and fishing.Read moreRead less
- Oliver AltobelloService AdvisorBio Coming SoonRead moreRead less
- Tom WaldieService Advisor, Shop Foreman, Service Technician* ASE Certified Master Technician and Service Advisor
* State License Smog Technician
* 40+ Years ExperienceRead moreRead less
- Leticia ColinOffice AssistantBio coming soonRead moreRead less
- Jesus FriasCourtesy Shuttle DriverWorking in the workplace by yourself can be dull, but when you have the privilege of working with your family it not only creates a stronger business unity, but generates a more pleasant work experience. The father-in-law of this business, this man loves working here for the close bonding of his family and getting to firsthand see their continued upward growth towards unparalleled success. This family man has 5 grand kids, 4 kids and a noble wife who has painfully passed away. He has worked here for 7 years and loves that his kids have learned to respect him, everyone else and themselves. He hopes to see his grandchildren grow up and learn to become as respectful as his children. Whenever he is not working in the family business he enjoys just staying active.Read moreRead less
- Gloria BolanosOffice Assistant / Courtesy Shuttle DriverLife sometimes pitches us curveballs. It is our choice whether or not to make it a home run or strikeout. Gloria was born in Zacatecas, Mexico in 1965. She likes the challenge, the atmosphere and the friendly working environment that she has experienced in this industry for six and a half years. The most unforgettable moment of her life was the last trip she took with her dad before he passed away. Her love for him is boundless with more than words can and will ever describe. Her son is her pride and joy and she is amazed of how much he has accomplished. Her greatest motivations are her son and her powerful will to never give up. Her personal hobbies are walking, rollerblading, biking at the beach, scuba diving, parasailing. If her dad was still alive he would say she and her son have scored themselves a homerun.Read moreRead less
- Ricardo CastroASE Certified Master TechnicianWith 8 years of superior work he is not content there, as he continually aims himself to higher and higher heights of success. This active man was born in Sinaloa, Mexico in 1978. Ricardo is a magnificent father of 2 young children of which seeing them born to life was the most memorable moment of his life. His favorite hobbies include reading personal development as he one day dreams of opening his own auto repair shop. He gets inspired to do the best he possibly can from his family and the knowledge of attaining more personal development.Read moreRead less
- Dave FayaASE Certified Master Technician - Japanese SpecialistStruggling at an early age to escape persecution, the atrocities of war and even leaving behind some of his own family, he is a hero and symbol of hope to those who have none. Dave was born in Vietnam in 1982 during the time in his country where they were suffering the aftermath of the Vietnam War. He is one of the lucky few who crossed through Cambodia to Thailand to eventually arrive to freedom here in the US. His early experience has helped him appreciate everything in his life and uses this as an impulse to always keep improving. He is happily married to his young wife and due to most of his family living in Vietnam, he is mostly independent here. He has worked in this industry for 6 years and enjoys the thrill of challenge and of fixing things. Favorite hobbies of his include fixing cars, watching basketball, and reading books about cars or personal management.Read moreRead less
- Binh NugyenASE Certified Master TechnicianBinh is an expert on fixing cars, expert on assembling and fixing computers, powerful paintball opponent and pro video game player. He is not someone to underestimate. This legendary man was born in Vietnam in 1981. He started his 11 year career in this industry at a Mercedes Ben elite training program. He has a thrill for solving problems mechanically and feels great over the hard work it takes to solve it. The best moment of his life was living out his early 20’s to the fullest of his potential. He has two sisters and he enjoys living a healthy lifestyle. When he gets older he hopes to receive a great retirement.Read moreRead less
- Archie MartinezASE Certified Master TechnicianBio Coming SoonRead moreRead less
- Seldon ThompsonConsultantA hard worker who began in the industry at the age of 13 working in family owned shops. Who for the last 15 years has been just as dedicated and devoted ever working in Bellflower at Mac’s Radiator (now Orozco's Auto Service). This dedicated man was born in Anaheim where he still lives and would enjoy vacationing with family friends at Lake Mohave where he enjoyed water-skiing and fishing at almost every chance he got. Something his position at Orozco's Auto Service is provide him with the freedom to help others and the community. And through his involvement with the Bellflower Noon Lions he has been doing just that, helping those in need within the local community. One of his favorite hobbies is motorcycle after all where can you go 160mph on the street and not be cited for it. He hopes to one day have the time and resources to run his hi performance machines on a world class motorcycle grand prix course. Something that will probably happen more than once if he has his way.Read moreRead less
- Kurt DrewitzConsultantKurt is the worker every employer would want on their team and he is also the man that everyone would want as a friend. This one of a kind man has a son named Mark, a brother named Bruce, a cat named William and an elegant looking wife who has passed away. He has been working in this industry for a grand 35 years and if his wife were still alive, she would be filled with joy for all of his accomplishments. What kept this man going for these 35 years was his love for working on cars and his faith. He is very proud today knowing that his son has chosen to follow the same faith. His recreational activities in his free time are dirt bike riding, golfing, working out in the gym and cooking.Read moreRead less
- Howard Montes De OcaService AdvisorBio Coming SoonRead moreRead less
Auto Service Long Beach
562-426-6322 ~ Call Auto Service Long Beach for complete peace of mind. Whether you drive a Buick, Daewoo, Isuzu or Lexus we do repairs and service on all foreign and domestic vehicles in the Long Beach region. With our over 30 years of business and continue to satisfy and impress our customers. The Acura is a resilient vehicle and the ASE Certified Mechanics aspire to perform a thorough service to eliminate any future issues that can occur. We offer service and repairs on foreign and domestic vehicle including Volkswagen, Honda and Ford to name just a few. Call 562-426-6322 to schedule a service at Auto Service Long Beach. We are not only skilled to service your vehicle we also carry out alignment, oil change and electrical repair and service. We perform complete service and repairs on automobiles for cities including Cypress, Bellflower, Paramount, Los Alamitos, 92803, 90630, 92833 and surrounding Long Beach cities. Visit the Auto Service Long Beach who offers $25 off on first visit.
Auto Suspension Repair Long Beach
562-426-6322 ~ Auto Suspension Repair Long Beach are the expert in suspension issues. When the suspension on your vehicle is dodgy is can affect the drivability of your vehicle. The ASE Certified Mechanics will strive to repair the problem in a jiffy, enabling you to get back on the road hassle-free. We issue a 2 year ~ 24,000 Miles Warranty with all repairs done at our auto shop. Our mechanics are trained in repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles including Cadillac, Peugeot, Subaru and Toyota. Whether you are located in Lakewood, Rossmoor, Seal Beach, Signal Hill or the surrounding Long Beach cities, Auto Suspension Repair Long Beach can help you with regard to repairs and/or service on your vehicle. Call and Schedule your service today by phoning the nice people to deal with at Auto Suspension Repair Long Beach. For serious suspension issue we offer a Free Local Towing service. We also do muffler, transmission and steering repairs on all foreign and domestic vehicles. We offer a shuttle service as well as have rentals available. We have a nice waiting room for your comfort and convenience while your vehicle is either being repaired or serviced. We offer service and repairs for customers in the 92886, 92864 and 90623 and surrounding areas. Call Auto Suspension Repair Long Beach at 562-426-6322 .